Recently I asked you to post your questions with the hashtag #AskMariaBorges so I could answer them in my blog. Here are few of the questions I received! Enjoy :)
1) What advice would you give to young girls that want to work in the industry?
Be punctual, be prepared to be told no and smile after they say it. Tell yourself you can do it and you will. School is a must. Do it first or at least at the same time. It will train you for all the other things that come with the industry.
2) How did you feel to walk down the Victoria's Secret runway with your gorgeous hair?
It was a terrific feeling. For the first two years, I did wear extensions and while I am OK with wearing them for a photo shoot or runway, I have experienced a lot of positive reactions to my short hair.
3) What product did you use on your hair?
I started to use two products. Dax ( Quality hair care Product) made in USA, and Olive Oil (nourishing sheen spray).
4) How often do you have a cheat meal?
To be honest, cheat meals are my favorite! Haha I eat them at least 2-3 times a week :)
5) How did you become a model and you like it?
I became a model in my country at the Elite Model Look Angola 2010 competition. I really love being a model, it changed my life completely. The change is like water to wine.
6) What is your favorite meal to eat before shows?
My favorite meal before the VS show is definitely spicy chicken with rice at African Restaurants :)
7) How do you stay slim?
To stay slim, I eat hearth, drink a ton of water, eat a lot of protein and exercise a least 2-3 times a week.
8) What are your daily workouts?
My daily workout consists of abs, yoga, spinning class, Zumba class, and outdoor running.
Love you All!